Friday, December 18, 2009

{Blog swap with Curly Q Crafts...}

Thank you Crafts and Deals for letting me take over your blog for a day! I love following your blog not only do I love crafting....but saving money makes it even better!




I started Curly Q Crafts because I AM ADDICTED to crafts and blogging and love to share my ideas as well as see others!




I made this fun Poinsettia Flower for my baby girl's hair and thought you would enjoy it too!



What you need:
4 Layers of a Poinsettia (any color you choose)


Tulle


Ribbon


Bead (for center)

Alligator clip for the back

Hot glue gun

Glitter

Spray adhesive





First Layer: Cut tool into squares and criss cross over center. Hot glue down


Second Layer: Add second flower hot glue down. Criss Cross ribbon on top and hot glue down



Third layer: Add third flower Cut tool into squares and criss cross over center. Hot glue down

Fourth Layer glue down top flower glue in bead for center. Trim tool and ribbon to desired length and....

GLITTER AND ENJOY!
Isn't this TOO cute! Go check out Curly Q Crafts...she has some fun ideas!!
Thanks for sharing!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails