Monday, January 25, 2010

{Yahoo...an award!....}

Brooke @ Curly Q Crafts gave me this award! Thank you!!!!!
Instructions:
*to accept the award you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who granted you the award and link back to them.
*pass the award to approximately 5 other bloggers that you have recently discovered and think are great.
*contact the bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for an award.
*list 3 things you would like to know how to do
I nominate:
READERS: I still have some nominations left help me decide who to nominate!
Leave me a comment and I will nominate some of your {other} favorite blogs!
three things I want to learn how to do:
a better and more professional photographer
make wood crafts {without the help of my husband}
monogram on my sewing machine


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails